Items you’ll need to replicate this look:
1. Black Trench Coat / Pea Coat
2. White Dress Shirt
3. Red Pattern Tie
4. Black Leather Gloves
5. Black / Brown Pants
6. Aviator Glasses
|Description||Dominant, sleek black trench coat for the winter|
|First Impression||Rich, stylish guy with good taste|
|Techniques used||Strong upper body and accentuation of torso and hips|
|SAS Triggers||Elite-ness, Wealth, Dominance|
|Where to wear it||During the day (winter time), Night clubs, Business Travel|
- The key to this look is picking the right pea coat. A well fitted coach accentuates your torso and your back, and hugs your body frame nicely towards your hips.
- You will recall Neo from the Matrix, the guy from Jumper, and a few movie characters using this look. The black reminds people of a “cape”, but more conventional and dominant.
- The coat can be matched with a darker shirt or black pants, and is versatile during winter time.
- Try not to wear it on warm days or where temperature changes quickly – as it can get heavy and you may start to sweat. Because of its size, it is not always easy to change.
- This is a great look for the winter time.
- Additional trench coat designs: